Audience: Forman & Junior Supervisoes, Site Superintendents
MS Project is a great tool to add to your tool box. This course was specifically designed to show contractors how to improve their skills within the program. By the end of the day you will know how to:
- Build a Gantt chart by adding dates and tasks
- Personalize the appearance to easily read and distinguish tasks
- Create milestones
This course is sure to help you stay organized, see your schedule and see how changes with affect your schedule.
It will be required that all participant bring a laptop pre-loaded with MS Project 2013. If you require a laptop please contract firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangments to rent a computer.
Space is limited!
Instructor Bio: Brian Klashinsky brings over 35 years of diversified industry experience to the teaching environment. Brian’s extensive experience as a project manager, specifically in the area of productivity and quality control ensures successful project progress. With a career that started in the field and transitioned to the office, the strategies incorporated into the presentation delivery are time tested and will have value to both individuals starting in the trade as well as those who have made construction a career. Additionally, his ability to develop relationships between the owner and designers as well as the construction team, targets an exceptional working environment.
For support or inquiries, please email email@example.com or call 1-844-MERIT4U. (637-4848)
MERIT Course Registration Cancellations, Transfers and Refunds
- Registered attendees can be transferred to another employee within the same company until the day of the course without any repercussions.
- Written cancellation prior to 10 business days in advance will be granted a full refund.
- Written cancellation 5-10 days in advance will be given 50% refund.
- Written cancellation less than 5 days in advance and no-show registrants will NOT be granted a refund.
- The Executive Director may override this policy if circumstances warrant.
- MERIT Contractors Association Saskatchewan does not issue credits.
- Cancellations of a course by MERIT due to unforeseen circumstances will result in all paid fees reimbursed by same method of payment.