PRINCE ALBERT, SK
This course is intended to equip you to be successful and participate in creating a respectful and inclusive workplace.
This course looks at how a respectful and inclusive workplace can benefit everyone by eliminating discrimination and harassment, and how everyone can create respect through inclusive communication, teamwork, and mentorship. This course uses interactive elements, scenarios, videos, and quizzes to reinforce the learning.
Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand industry expectations for respectful and inclusive workplaces.
- Know how to lead by example to help create a respectful and inclusive workplace.
- Know how to communicate more effectively with team members of different genders, backgrounds and circumstances.
- Know how to include the perspectives of team members of different genders, backgrounds, and circumstances into decision-making and problem-solving.
- Work more effectively in mentorship relationships with team members of different genders, backgrounds and circumstances to transfer trade and workplace knowledge to the next generation.
How registration works:
New registrations will be processed Monday through Friday 8:00AM - 4:00PM CST. Participants will be emailed a pin and instructions within 24 hours of payment.
Courses purchased on weekends or holidays will receive logins and instructions on the next business day.
For support or inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-844-MERIT4U. (637-4848)
|Working in a Respectful and Inclusive Workplace (BuildForce Canada Online Course)||
It is recommended students use a computer with the following:
• Pentium 4, 3 GHZ
• 2 GB of system memory (RAM)
• Speakers or Headset
• High Speed Internet Access
• Adobe Flash Player 10+
Please note at this time it is not recommended that students use any version of Internet Explorer. We suggest that they either use Google Chrome or Firefox to take their course(s).
No cancellations/refunds once pin is emailed to participant.