PRINCE ALBERT, SK
The information presented in this course will help you to improve your communication skills both written and oral, your negotiating skills and conflict resolution abilities alongside co-workers and on the job site every day.
The Communication, Negotiation and Conflict Resolution course has been designed to help improve written, oral and negotiating skills within the construction industry. The course contains interactive elements, case studies, practical examples, a search function, course glossary and reference library.
Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
- Define a conflict
- Identify the stages of conflict
- Describe the importance of communication
- Apply assertiveness techniques to get a point across
- Deal with difficult people more effectively
- Recognize the criteria for an effective negotiator
- Describe how power can be used/abused in negotiation
- Identify when to close negotiations
How registration works:
New registrations will be processed Monday through Friday 8:00AM - 4:00PM CST. Participants will be emailed a pin and instructions within 24 hours of payment.
Courses purchased on weekends or holidays will receive logins and instructions on the next business day.
For support or inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-844-MERIT4U. (637-4848)
It is recommended students use a computer with the following:
• Pentium 4, 3 GHZ
• 2 GB of system memory (RAM)
• Speakers or Headset
• High Speed Internet Access
• Adobe Flash Player 10+
Please note at this time it is not recommended that students use any version of Internet Explorer. We suggest that they either use Google Chrome or Firefox to take their course(s).
No cancellations/refunds once pin is emailed to participant.