PRINCE ALBERT, SK
Develop effective mentoring relationships with a focus on communciation skills that you can apply immediately on the job with measurable resuts. This course uses interactive elements, scenarios, videos, and quizzes to reinforce learning. It is intended for both mentors and mentees.
Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe key steps mentors can apply to help mentees gain knowledge and skills
- Describe key skills that mentees can apply to make the most of their mentoring experience
- Define and identify the importance of mentorship
- Explain key strategies for effective communication to expand on the mentoring relationship
- Recognize the difference between one-way and two-way communication
- Recognize how cultural diversity affects the way you communicate with other workers
- Identify techniques for continuing to build mentorship principles
- Identify tools and resources that support continued improvement of your mentorship principles
How registration works:
New registrations will be processed Monday through Friday 8:00AM - 4:00PM CST. Participants will be emailed a pin and instructions within 24 hours of payment.
Courses purchased on weekends or holidays will receive logins and instructions on the next business day.
For support or inquiries, please email email@example.com or call 1-844-MERIT4U. (637-4848)
|Introduction to Mentorship||
It is recommended students use a computer with the following:
• Pentium 4, 3 GHZ
• 2 GB of system memory (RAM)
• Speakers or Headset
• High Speed Internet Access
• Adobe Flash Player 10+
Please note at this time it is not recommended that students use any version of Internet Explorer. We suggest that they either use Google Chrome or Firefox to take their course(s).
No cancellations/refunds once pin is emailed to participant.