417 21st St E
THIS INCLUDES ALL 4 SESSIONS:Dates listed below
Audience: Forman, Junior Supervisors, Site Superindenants
ESSENTIAL HR SKILLS FOR SUPERVISORS
Join experienced mentors for a series of four one- hour lunch sessions designed especially for field employees on critical HR issues on the work site. Each week’s session will start with lunch, followed by a short presentation and round table discussion. Prior to each week we will ask participants to submit a question or 2 to help guide the instructor on what YOU want to know! Attend all 4 of the sessions for a discount or just 1 that interests you.
- Having Difficult Conversations - January 21, 2020
How to have those hard conversations when needed and what you can do to avoid the need to have them
- TEAM – Together Everyone Achieves More - January 28, 2020
Teams don’t just build themselves; there are essential ingredients of turning a group into a team. Learn how to create, build and recover trust among employees and maintain a positive team culture.
- Conflict Management - February 4, 2020
Your ability to successfully resolve conflict depends on your ability to manage stress quickly while remaining calm, controlling your own behavior and emotions, and being aware of others. Conflict management isn’t an easy task but learning how to navigate disagreements will help you become a great leader.
- Terminating without Liability - February 11, 2020
In the heat of the moment, it may feel good to just say “you’re fired”, but have you left the door open for a potential lawsuit? Terminating employees in a compassionate yet lawful way is an art. In this session you will be able to ask a lawyer how to terminate without opening the door to a lawsuit.
Space is limited! You don’t want to miss the opportunity to have profound discussion with experienced experts.
For support or inquiries, please email email@example.com or call 1-844-MERIT4U. (637-4848)
MERIT Course Registration Cancellations, Transfers and Refunds
- Registered attendees can be transferred to another employee within the same company until the day of the course without any repercussions.
- Written cancellation prior to 10 business days in advance will be granted a full refund.
- Written cancellation 5-10 days in advance will be given 50% refund.
- Written cancellation less than 5 days in advance and no-show registrants will NOT be granted a refund.
- The Executive Director may override this policy if circumstances warrant.
- MERIT Contractors Association Saskatchewan does not issue credits.
- Cancellations of a course by MERIT due to unforeseen circumstances will result in all paid fees reimbursed by same method of payment.