Audience: Senior Managers, Owners, Administration
Have you ever toyed with the idea of marketing your business on social media? Have you already created a Facebook page and haven’t gotten the uptake from it that you expected? What are the fundamentals behind social media and how can it help build your construction business?
Join our digital marketing expert for a webinar workshop that will provide you an understanding of how social media can be used both for free and paid promotions. It will go beyond basics and provide you with specific “how-to” advice and tips to maximize exposure. By the end of the webinar you will understand:
- What social media content works best
- What is posting too much and not enough
- The best platforms to use for the exposure you need
- Tips for effective paid advertising
- How to measure and report results
- Getting and dealing with customer reviews
Instructor Bio: Harley Rivét is President of Deep Dish Digital, a marketing agency that provides website strategy, online marketing, and social media consulting. With twenty years of experience in the interactive industry, Harley has worked with clients such as Tourism Saskatchewan, Flaman Group, and Potash Corp. He is also co-founder of the Saskatchewan Professional Marketing Association and a professional business speaker.
For support or inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-844-MERIT4U. (637-4848)
MERIT Course Registration Cancellations, Transfers and Refunds
- Registered attendees can be transferred to another employee within the same company until the day of the course without any repercussions.
- Written cancellation prior to 10 business days in advance will be granted a full refund.
- Written cancellation 5-10 days in advance will be given 50% refund.
- Written cancellation less than 5 days in advance and no-show registrants will NOT be granted a refund.
- The Executive Director may override this policy if circumstances warrant.
- MERIT Contractors Association Saskatchewan does not issue credits.
- Cancellations of a course by MERIT due to unforeseen circumstances will result in all paid fees reimbursed by same method of payment.