235N McDonald St.
Training room # TBD
There is a big difference between “dictating” and effective coaching and mentoring, in order to inspire and achieve the most sustainable and effective results when leading today’s workforce.
The Learning Outcomes of this course will include:
- a clear understanding of the differences between coaching and mentoring;
- key processes and techniques to be an effective coach at work, especially knowing how to direct and inspire learning through the art of asking effective questions;
- knowing how to apply different coaching techniques to different personality types, levels of experience and varying skills among your employees;
- learning about other effective coaching conversations, and the tools to be a W.I.S.E. mentor in addition to a good coach
Past participants have said:
“This has shown me areas in on which to improve, but it has also given me the tools”
“I will be able to apply new techniques to build a stronger, more efficient team”
For support or inquiries, please email email@example.com or call 1-844-MERIT4U. (637-4848)
1. If notice of cancellation is received 2 or more weeks prior to start date, a full refund will
2. If notice of cancellation is received less than 2 weeks prior to start date, 50% of the fee will be withheld
3. Notice of cancellation must be provided in writing
4. Cancellation of the course by Merit will result in all fees being returned to the registrants