235 N McDonald St.
Training room # TBD
Transitioning from “one of the guys” to team leader requires a unique skill set
Get the tools you need to meet the challenge of developing and maintaining a great team!”
To help you meet these challenges, your key learning outcomes will include:
- Understanding the difference between managing and leading
- Knowing how to assemble a team and the convert it from a group to a cohesive and high-performance team
- How to take corrective action to ensure strong teamwork when dysfunction occurs
- Knowing how to plan and manage the teamwork necessary to deliver effective construction projects
- Knowing how to solve problems as a team
What our previous participants have said:
"I learned how to apply new techniques to build a stronger, more efficient team"
"This workshop will help me interact with others and become a strong leader"
For support or inquiries, please email email@example.com or call 1-844-MERIT4U. (637-4848)
1. If notice of cancellation is received 2 or more weeks prior to start date, a full refund will
2. If notice of cancellation is received less than 2 weeks prior to start date, 50% of the fee will be withheld
3. Notice of cancellation must be provided in writing
4. Cancellation of the course by Merit will result in all fees being returned to the registrants