Certificate in Essential Field Supervisor Skills
As the province continues to roll out its Re-Open Saskatchewan Plan, contractors and their employees are being challenged to adjust to new safety protocols and a different way of managing their work crews in order to effectively comply with active Public Health Orders.
This Certificate in Essential Field Supervisor Skills will provide course participants with the knowledge and understanding to more effectively manage the activities on a construction site as needs evolve to address the many challenges imposed by the current pandemic environment.
The need to align business activities with the phases of the Re-Open Saskatchewan plan has become an integral part of business success. Providing site scheduling and communication skills training to your Field Supervisors will ensure your business is better positioned to quickly adjust to the impacts of the pandemic. This training will aid your business in being able to pivot accordingly in an environment that is becoming increasingly volatile and unpredictable.
This Certificate consists of the following 2 modules:
Field Scheduling 101 – Who Does What When in the Field – 1 Gold Seal Credit – 7 hours
- Provides tools for scheduling at the site and crew level
- Planning principles and how to use them effectively and safely
- Progressing the work safely
- Productivity and performance factors
- Forecasting schedules ahead of time
- How to set daily work schedules
-- Friday, November 27 from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm CST
Writing Effective Emails - 0 Gold Seal Credits – 1.5 hours
- With increased reliance on connecting remotely, emails are more important than ever as a key communication medium
- Learn to write effectively for different audiences
- How to develop clear subject lines
- Structuring your emails – using a direct approach for maximum impact
- Incorporating clarity in developing emails
--Thursday, December 10 from 11:00 AM to 12:30 PM CST
Total Course Time – 8.5 Hours
Accreditation – MERIT Certificate in Essential Field Supervisor Skills
Gold Seal Credits – 1
Cost: $440 + GST
**WHEN REGISTERING PLEASE SELECT THE PREFERED MODULE DATE**
For support or inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-844-MERIT4U. (637-4848)
No cancellation &/or refunds available after registration.