Audience: Forman, Junior Supervisors, Site Supervisors
Like any computer program MS Excel is only as good as you are. This course will not teach you the basics, such as the difference between ‘save’ and ‘save as’ but how it can relate to the management of a project. Some of the items you will learn are:
- RFI tracking
- SI tracking
- CCO and CO tracking
- Hypertext links
- Shop drawing tracking
It will be required that all participant bring a laptop pre-loaded with MS Excel 2013. If you require a laptop please contract firstname.lastname@example.org as we do have a limited number of extra computers.
Space is limited!
Instructor Bio: Brian Klashinsky brings over 35 years of diversified industry experience to the teaching environment. Brian’s extensive experience as a project manager, specifically in the area of productivity and quality control ensures successful project progress. With a career that started in the field and transitioned to the office, the strategies incorporated into the presentation delivery are time tested and will have value to both individuals starting in the trade as well as those who have made construction a career. Additionally, his ability to develop relationships between the owner and designers as well as the construction team, targets an exceptional working environment.
For support or inquiries, please email email@example.com or call 1-844-MERIT4U. (637-4848)
MERIT Course Registration Cancellations, Transfers and Refunds
- Registered attendees can be transferred to another employee within the same company until the day of the course without any repercussions.
- Written cancellation prior to 10 business days in advance will be granted a full refund.
- Written cancellation 5-10 days in advance will be given 50% refund.
- Written cancellation less than 5 days in advance and no-show registrants will NOT be granted a refund.
- The Executive Director may override this policy if circumstances warrant.
- MERIT Contractors Association Saskatchewan does not issue credits.
- Cancellations of a course by MERIT due to unforeseen circumstances will result in all paid fees reimbursed by same method of payment.