THIS IS ONLY TO ATTEND PART 4 OF THE SERIES - FOR FULL SERIES PLEASE GO TO MAIN MENU AND SELECT ENTIRE LUNCH SERIES
Audience: Forman, Junior Supervisors, Site Supervisors
Join experienced mentors for a series of four one- hour lunch sessions designed especially for field employees on critical HR issues on the work site. Each week’s session will start with lunch, followed by a short presentation and round table discussion. Prior to each week we will ask participants to submit a question or 2 to help guide the instructor on what YOU want to know! Attend all 4 of the sessions for a discount or just 1 that interests you.
- Terminating without Liability
In the heat of the moment, it may feel good to just say “you’re fired”, but have you left the door open for a potential lawsuit? Terminating employees in a compassionate yet lawful way is an art. In this session you will be able to ask a lawyer how to terminate without opening the door to a lawsuit.
SPACE IS LIMITED!
For support or inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-844-MERIT4U. (637-4848)
MERIT Course Registration Cancellations, Transfers and Refunds
- Registered attendees can be transferred to another employee within the same company until the day of the course without any repercussions.
- Written cancellation prior to 10 business days in advance will be granted a full refund.
- Written cancellation 5-10 days in advance will be given 50% refund.
- Written cancellation less than 5 days in advance and no-show registrants will NOT be granted a refund.
- The Executive Director may override this policy if circumstances warrant.
- MERIT Contractors Association Saskatchewan does not issue credits.
- Cancellations of a course by MERIT due to unforeseen circumstances will result in all paid fees reimbursed by same method of payment.