417 21st St E
THIS IS ONLY TO ATTEND PART 3 OF THE SERIES - FOR FULL SERIES PLEASE GO TO MAIN MENU AND SELECT ENTIRE LUNCH SERIES
Audience: Forman, Junior Supervisors, Site Supervisors
Join experienced mentors for a series of four one- hour lunch sessions designed especially for field employees on critical HR issues on the work site. Each week’s session will start with lunch, followed by a short presentation and round table discussion. Prior to each week we will ask participants to submit a question or 2 to help guide the instructor on what YOU want to know! Attend all 4 of the sessions for a discount or just 1 that interests you.
- Conflict Management
Your ability to successfully resolve conflict depends on your ability to manage stress quickly while remaining calm, controlling your own behavior and emotions, and being aware of others. Conflict management isn’t an easy task but learning how to navigate disagreements will help you become a great leader.
SPACE IS LIMITED!
For support or inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-844-MERIT4U. (637-4848)
MERIT Course Registration Cancellations, Transfers and Refunds
- Registered attendees can be transferred to another employee within the same company until the day of the course without any repercussions.
- Written cancellation prior to 10 business days in advance will be granted a full refund.
- Written cancellation 5-10 days in advance will be given 50% refund.
- Written cancellation less than 5 days in advance and no-show registrants will NOT be granted a refund.
- The Executive Director may override this policy if circumstances warrant.
- MERIT Contractors Association Saskatchewan does not issue credits.
- Cancellations of a course by MERIT due to unforeseen circumstances will result in all paid fees reimbursed by same method of payment.