THIS IS ONLY TO ATTEND PART 1 OF THE SERIES - FOR FULL SERIES PLEASE GO TO MAIN MENU AND SELECT ENTIRE BREAKFAST SERIES
Audience: Project Managers, Estimators, Senior Managers, and Owners
Join experienced mentors for a series of four one-hour breakfast sessions to help take your business to the next level. Each week’s session will start with breakfast, followed by a short presentation and round table discussion. Prior to each week we will ask participants to submit a question or 2 to help guide the mentor on what YOU want to know! Attend all 4 of the sessions for a discount or just 1 that interests you.
- Successful Management Tips March 17, 2020
How can you create a more effective team? Learn from an experienced and skilled executive who’s been in your shoes on lesson’s they’ve learned on how to manage staff. Learn how to strengthen your own management skills and lead by example.
SPACE IS LIMITED!
For support or inquiries, please email email@example.com or call 1-844-MERIT4U. (637-4848)
MERIT Course Registration Cancellations, Transfers and Refunds
- Registered attendees can be transferred to another employee within the same company until the day of the course without any repercussions.
- Written cancellation prior to 10 business days in advance will be granted a full refund.
- Written cancellation 5-10 days in advance will be given 50% refund.
- Written cancellation less than 5 days in advance and no-show registrants will NOT be granted a refund.
- The Executive Director may override this policy if circumstances warrant.
- MERIT Contractors Association Saskatchewan does not issue credits.
- Cancellations of a course by MERIT due to unforeseen circumstances will result in all paid fees reimbursed by same method of payment.