THIS INCLUDES ALL 4 SESSIONS:Dates listed below
Audience: Project Managers, Estimators, Senior Managers, and Owners
Join experienced mentors for a series of four one-hour breakfast sessions to help take your business to the next level. Each week’s session will start with breakfast, followed by a short presentation and round table discussion. Prior to each week we will ask participants to submit a question or 2 to help guide the mentor on what YOU want to know! Attend all 4 of the sessions for a discount or just 1 that interests you.
- Successful Management Tips - March 17, 2020
How can you create a more effective team? Learn from an experienced and skilled executive who’s been in your shoes on lesson’s they’ve learned on how to manage staff. Learn how to strengthen your own management skills and lead by example.
- A Little Communication Goes A Long Way - March 24, 2020
Communication is absolutely critical to your business. Learn how to develop your listening skills, the importance of two-way communication and why your non-verbal communication speaks louder than your words. If you want to build your business, there is no better place to start than with your ability to communicate effectively.
- Company Growth Strategies - March 31, 2020
There’s no sure-fire recipe for growing your business, but there are some proven tactics that will give you a leg up on success. Learn what worked from someone that has been through it all in growing their business by having a great team, establishing relationships and planning to where you want to be. Start to develop your strategy for becoming the next construction icon.
- The Basics of Construction Contract Law - April 7, 2020
A good construction contract is one of the most important parts of the project next to building the project itself. This session won’t teach you how to write an air-tight contract, but it will inform you on the top elements to recognize and scrutinize when entering into a contract. Join the discussion with a qualified lawyer who has extensive knowledge with construction contract law.
Space is limited! You don’t want to miss the opportunity to have profound discussion with experienced experts.
For support or inquiries, please email email@example.com or call 1-844-MERIT4U. (637-4848)
MERIT Course Registration Cancellations, Transfers and Refunds
- Registered attendees can be transferred to another employee within the same company until the day of the course without any repercussions.
- Written cancellation prior to 10 business days in advance will be granted a full refund.
- Written cancellation 5-10 days in advance will be given 50% refund.
- Written cancellation less than 5 days in advance and no-show registrants will NOT be granted a refund.
- The Executive Director may override this policy if circumstances warrant.
- MERIT Contractors Association Saskatchewan does not issue credits.
- Cancellations of a course by MERIT due to unforeseen circumstances will result in all paid fees reimbursed by same method of payment.