Audience: Project Managers, Estimators, Senior Managers, Owners
Bidding on projects is no longer just about the numbers, and more about the art of writing the proposal. Join us for a Live Webinar with the procurement professionals from SaskBuilds on how to have a better chance of winning the project, including tips on how to improve your odds and succeed in the bidding process.
At the end of this webinar, you will know
- Some of the criteria SaskBuilds uses to evaluate proposals
- The top tips they have for writing a winning proposal
- How to access feedback in order to get it right next time
For support or inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-844-MERIT4U. (637-4848)
MERIT Course Registration Cancellations, Transfers and Refunds
- Registered attendees can be transferred to another employee within the same company until the day of the course without any repercussions.
- Written cancellation prior to 10 business days in advance will be granted a full refund.
- Written cancellation 5-10 days in advance will be given 50% refund.
- Written cancellation less than 5 days in advance and no-show registrants will NOT be granted a refund.
- The Executive Director may override this policy if circumstances warrant.
- MERIT Contractors Association Saskatchewan does not issue credits.
- Cancellations of a course by MERIT due to unforeseen circumstances will result in all paid fees reimbursed by same method of payment.