Time keeps on slippin’, slippin’, slippin,
into the future
I want to fly like an eagle
To the sea…….
It’s easy to get sidetracked and then wonder where the time has gone! Having the right tools in the toolbox makes the job much easier. In this Live Webinar you will learn:
- How to more effectively plan your day, week, month and yearly quarterly cycles – attacking your days instead of letting your days “attack you”
- Batch processing, decluttering and “eating your veggies” – how this relates to being in control of your own time
- How to separate the urgent from the important – and keep your eye on the ball for what really counts
- Managing Commitment – how to say NO with charm and grace to others
- The 80/20 rule and how to make it work for you
- Time traps and trip wires – 10 things to avoid
- How to manage those constant interruptions and other time sucking vampires
- Effective Meeting Management – how to make them faster, better and more profitable
Don’t let time keep on slippin’ into the future! Make the commitment to yourself on managing your time more efficiently and in turn getting more done and being less stressed.
Instructor Bio: Dale Botting grew up in a family construction business (Botting Mechanical and The Botting Group of Companies). In addition, he has had a long career in leading numerous organizations – not only in the private sector but also in government and in major non-profit organizations. He had been recognized by Saskatchewan Business Magazine as “one of the most influential men in Saskatchewan” and is on the Wall of Fame at the University of Saskatchewan College of Education. He was also voted “Business Coach of the Year” in February 2016 by his peers.
Dale has taught and coached leadership at every level – from corporate CEO’s and in the boardroom, to small business owners, to middle managers, professional engineers and scientists, to on the shop floor. Given his family roots, he has great respect and affinity with construction industry members and employees.
For support or inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-844-MERIT4U. (637-4848)
MERIT Course Registration Cancellations, Transfers and Refunds
- Registered attendees can be transferred to another employee within the same company until the day of the course without any repercussions.
- Written cancellation prior to 10 business days in advance will be granted a full refund.
- Written cancellation 5-10 days in advance will be given 50% refund.
- Written cancellation less than 5 days in advance and no-show registrants will NOT be granted a refund.
- The Executive Director may override this policy if circumstances warrant.
- MERIT Contractors Association Saskatchewan does not issue credits.
- Cancellations of a course by MERIT due to unforeseen circumstances will result in all paid fees reimbursed by same method of payment.