1275 Albert Street
Mental Health Awareness Week in Canada is October 6 - 12
Psychological Health & Safety: It Matters - Presented by Bridge's Health
Everyone has been touched in one way or another by mental health and wellness, either themselves or someone they know. As an employer it is imperative to stay current as our society and employees’ needs change and advance in different areas. In this session you will:
- Gain a clear understanding what is Psychological Health & Psychological Safety
- Find out how Psychological Health & Safety fits in the workplace
- Recognize the factors that promote and undermine Psychological Health & Safety
- Understand the legal parameters of Psychological Health & Safety in the workplace
For support or inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-844-MERIT4U. (637-4848)
MERIT Course Registration Cancellations, Transfers and Refunds
- Registered attendees can be transferred to another employee within the same company until the day of the course without any repercussions.
- Written cancellation prior to 10 business days in advance will be granted a full refund.
- Written cancellation 5-10 days in advance will be given 50% refund.
- Written cancellation less than 5 days in advance and no-show registrants will NOT be granted a refund.
- The Executive Director may override this policy if circumstances warrant.
- MERIT Contractors Association Saskatchewan does not issue credits.
- Cancellations of a course by MERIT due to unforeseen circumstances will result in all paid fees reimbursed by same method of payment.