417 21st St E
Audience: Forman & Junior Supervisoes, Site Superintendents
So you got the project! Now what???? Does your field team know what it takes to succeed at taking a project from start to finish?
Let your foremen and site supervisors build their skill set and take advantage of the experience of a seasoned project management professional in this full day workshop covering:
- Strategies to introduce and maintain a quality control program, how to communicate the program to the team and implement an ongoing inspection process
- The foreman’s role in managing the productivity of the team in relation to the contract, budget, critical path schedule and how to adjust to changes and think ‘outside of the box’
- The benefits and application of LEAN principles to every project
- How to conduct project close-outs, final inspections and correct deficiencies
Instructor Bio: Brian Klashinsky brings over 35 years of diversified industry experience to the teaching environment. Brian’s extensive experience as a project manager, specifically in the area of productivity and quality control ensures successful project progress. With a career that started in the field and transitioned to the office, the strategies incorporated into the presentation delivery are time tested and will have value to both individuals starting in the trade as well as those who have made construction a career. Additionally, his ability to develop relationships between the owner and designers as well as the construction team, targets an exceptional working environment.
For support or inquiries, please email email@example.com or call 1-844-MERIT4U. (637-4848)
MERIT Course Registration Cancellations, Transfers and Refunds
- Registered attendees can be transferred to another employee within the same company until the day of the course without any repercussions.
- Written cancellation prior to 10 business days in advance will be granted a full refund.
- Written cancellation 5-10 days in advance will be given 50% refund.
- Written cancellation less than 5 days in advance and no-show registrants will NOT be granted a refund.
- The Executive Director may override this policy if circumstances warrant.
- MERIT Contractors Association Saskatchewan does not issue credits.
- Cancellations of a course by MERIT due to unforeseen circumstances will result in all paid fees reimbursed by same method of payment.