Audience: Anyone who uses a computer!
The dreaded hackers! Cyber Security is a topic everyone who uses a computer should be aware of. Have you ever thought “I’m just a small business, they won’t hit me”, but it can happen to anyone! The best offense is a strong defense and being aware of the possibilities, risks and protecting your company is critical in today’s digital world. By logging into this webinar, you will learn about:
- Popular cyber attacks
- Crypto jacking
- Identity management
- Credential stuffing (passwords)
- Social engineering
- Safe web practices
- What to do if you do get hacked
Don’t become another hacking statistic because picking up the pieces from an attack is costly and time-consuming.
Instructor Bio: Wade Guest, Senior System Analyst. rSolutions is a growing Cybersecurity firm headquartered in Regina, Saskatchewan with clients across North America. rSolutions provides Cybersecurity professional services to many of the nation’s top companies and manages cybersecurity for a growing number of clients. rSolutions provides these services from their robust stable of security personnel operating from Security Operations Centres (SOCs) in Halifax and in Regina, with even more experts geographically dispersed across the country and into the United States.
A key player on the rSolutions Cybersecurity Team is Wade Guest. Wade is a Senior System Analyst at rSolutions in Regina. With a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science from the University of Regina, Wade continually trains and has also become Certified Incident Handler (GCIH) and a Splunk Consultant II. He has been a member of the rSolutions team for over three years involved in Information Technology (IT) and Information Security (IS) related projects. Wade works both independently and with a team on network security projects. This has included work with financial institutions, firewall migrations, SOC development, penetration testing, and data breach investigations.
Wade is passionate about Cybersecurity, developing this presentation to better inform interested audiences on the reality of threats today, what they can do to safeguard themselves from attack and what to do in the event you do become breeched.
For support or inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-844-MERIT4U. (637-4848)
MERIT Course Registration Cancellations, Transfers and Refunds
- Registered attendees can be transferred to another employee within the same company until the day of the course without any repercussions.
- Written cancellation prior to 10 business days in advance will be granted a full refund.
- Written cancellation 5-10 days in advance will be given 50% refund.
- Written cancellation less than 5 days in advance and no-show registrants will NOT be granted a refund.
- The Executive Director may override this policy if circumstances warrant.
- MERIT Contractors Association Saskatchewan does not issue credits.
- Cancellations of a course by MERIT due to unforeseen circumstances will result in all paid fees reimbursed by same method of payment.