851 58th St. E
Training room # TBD
Communication is vital to getting the job done!
Are you new to leading and directing a team or wish you could get your message across more effectively?
Learn easy to use strategies for becoming a confident communicator both on and off the jobsite including:
- how to give and receive instruction effectively
- effective feedback techniques and listening skills
- delegation strategies and tools
Past participants have said:
"The skills I learned in Merit’s workshops helped me out a lot on the jobsite and in real life”
"This workshop is definitely worth it, you get some perspective or aspects of construction that are often ignored/neglected"
For support or inquiries, please email email@example.com or call 1-844-MERIT4U. (637-4848)
1. If notice of cancellation is received 2 or more weeks prior to start date, a full refund will
2. If notice of cancellation is received less than 2 weeks prior to start date, 50% of the fee will be withheld
3. Notice of cancellation must be provided in writing
4. Cancellation of the course by Merit will result in all fees being returned to the registrants