235 N McDonald St
Training room # TBD
Respect is the foundation of a productive workforce, but respect is not automatic – it takes effort and awareness.
Learn how to ensure respect thrives in your workplace to:
- build morale
- increase productivity
- reduce potential human rights violations
- earn the respect of colleagues, leaders and your customers
This workshop will examine the need for proactively fostering a respectful work environment, how to be aware of infringements, and how each individual in your organization can both contribute to a positive environment and earn the respect of their colleagues, leaders and customers.
As an integral member of your business, you will have a clear understanding of your responsibility in the process of implementation, monitoring and corrective action when necessary.
Previous participants have said:
"This training opened my eyes to see how simple changes in respect and communication can have such a huge impact on the company”
"Understanding the benefits of respect and what it costs when it’s not there is very valuable information"
For support or inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-844-MERIT4U. (637-4848)
1. If notice of cancellation is received 2 or more weeks prior to start date, a full refund will
2. If notice of cancellation is received less than 2 weeks prior to start date, 50% of the fee will be withheld
3. Notice of cancellation must be provided in writing
4. Cancellation of the course by Merit will result in all fees being returned to the registrants